Wouldn’t you love to give Mum a gift that will she will truly enjoy this Mother’s Day? What better way to show her just how much she’s appreciated than with a relaxing spa experience or world class wine tastings on a Mornington Peninsula Tour? Here are 3 day tour gift ideas which will make your mum feel like a million bucks this Mother’s Day.
Girls Day Out
Your mum will feel like a lady of leisure on this fantastic Girls Day Out Tour where all the organising and driving is taken care of for you. Enjoy a tapas style lunch including homemade dips, arancini balls, delicious flat breads and yummy bruschetta along with a glass of Mornington Peninsula wine or bubbles! After lunch you get to choose either an afternoon at the relaxing Peninsula Hot Springs or a winery tour.
- Lunch at Blue Mini Café including a glass of wine or bubbles
- Choose from:
3 hours at Peninsula Hot Springs for an afternoon of relaxation including coffee voucher (spa treatments can be booked by contacting Peninsula Hot Springs directly in advance).
Winery Tour including stops a T’Gallant winery, Main Ridge Cheese Factory and The Cups Estate (all tastings are included)
Mornington Peninsula Region & Wineries
Imagine your mum’s delight when she discovers her mother’s day gift is a winery tour in one of Victoria’s most beautiful wine regions. This is a Mornington Peninsula Winery Tour with a difference – you are transported from Melbourne to each of the Mornington Peninsula wineries aboard the café bus!
- Stop at Arthurs Seat where you can enjoy spectacular views of the Mornington Peninsula
- Wine tastings at three of the region’s wineries
- Gourmet lunch either by the beach or at a café (weather dependent)
- Visit to Main Ridge Dairy for tastings
- Visit to T’Gallant Winery for first wine tasting
- Visit to Merricks General Wine Store to sample local produce
- Visits to Green Olive, Red Hill and Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm where you can enjoy tastings
- Unlimited coffee aboard the Café bus
Peninsula Hot Springs Shuttle
Treat your mum to a morning or afternoon of rejuvenation and tranquillity by booking her a Peninsula Hot Springs Shuttle service. Naturally healing thermal mineral waters flow into the pools and private baths in this magical setting at Peninsula Hot Springs. There are over 20 bathing experiences on offer for visitors of all ages at the Bath House including a Hill Top pool and a kiosk offering lunches and light morning and afternoon snacks. Meanwhile, the Spa Dreaming Centre provides bathing and spa treatments in a peaceful setting for guests aged 16 years and older. Enjoy breakfast and lunch (every day) and dinner (Tuesday, Friday and Saturday nights) and light snacks (all other evenings) at the Spa Dreaming Centre.
- Transport to and from Peninsula Hot Springs
- Entry to Peninsula Hot Springs – enjoy 3 hours at Natural Mineral and Spa Centre with more than 25 pools. Spa Dreaming Centre treatment options available on request (up to 6 week’s notices is sometimes required). Towel provided.