Terms and Conditions
Customer Service Policy
Melbourne on the Move is committed to providing exceptional customer service. We endeavour to make sure that all services and tours listed on our website are true and correct. We aim to provide all customers with a positive experience. Although every effort is made, Melbourne on the Move shall not be liable for any illness, injury, damages,loss,delay or failure to join the coach which may occur due to factors beyond our control.
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where services have been wrongly described.
General for all transfers
- Al transactions are processed in AUD $, are per person and inclusive of GST
- Smoking - Government restrictions prohibit smoking on board coaches
- Melbourne on the Move retains the right to alter routes,itineraries,fares, days of operation or even cancel tours if unforseen circumstances occur. Other accredited tour operators may be used on some services/tours.
Concerts and Festivals
- Child fares are 50% of adult price. These fares apply to those aged between 3 and 15 inclusive.
- 7 days notice required for all cancellations or changing of pick up location or time
- In the unlikely event of a concert being cancelled by the promoter– a refund will be provided less a $5 administration fee per booking
- Food and Drink is not permitted to be consumed on board the bus
- We aim to leave the venue ½ hour after the concert has finished, every attempt will be made to contact you, should you not respond your coach will depart
- The safety of all passengers and driver is our priorty – should a passenger become unruly and disruptive – the driver is permitted to ask the passenger to disembark or contact Police to assist
Day Tours/ Small Group Adventures
- Child Fares, where applicable, apply to children between the ages of 2 and 15 inclusive. Infants up to and including 1 year old are free if nursed. Children are not permitted on small group tours.
- Cancellation within 7 days of departure will result in 50% loss of the ticket price; Cancellation within 48 hours or failure to show will result in full fare forfeiture
- Small group tours may operate in larger vehicles if so required
- Coaches will depart tour attractions on time